Valid 01 January 2023 – 31 December 2023
|STANDARD RATES|| |
3 NIGHTS OR LESS
4 NIGHTS OR MORE
|Suite Type||Per Person Nightly||Per Person Nightly||Per Person Nightly||Up to 10 guests Nightly|
|Pool Suite Rack Rate||R7,700.00||R6,700.00||R4,950.00|
|Suite no pool Rack rate||R7,150.00||R6,215.00||R4,950.00|
|Full camp (Min. stay 3 nights applies)||R66,000|
- Quoted in South African Rands
- Per person sharing, per night (or full camp in the case of our full camp rate)
- Inclusive of 15% VAT
- Children over 12 are welcome, whereupon full rate will be charged
- 50% single supplement applies
Negotiated agents rate available on request.
4 night stay
- Minimum stay of 4 nights qualifies for the discount.
- No special rates apply for peak season: 20 Dec – 05 January
Last Minute ** 10 days prior to travel date (maximum 20% commission applies)
- Can be reserved no more than 10 days prior to travel date.
- Subject to availability – no category of suite type can be guaranteed
- Can be reserved for any day of the week – Monday to Sunday
- Subject to min. 2 night stay
Full camp reservations
- 10 guests accommodated in 5 suites, 4 of which have private plunge pools.
- Makweti will close the camp, on basis of 8 guests, on an exclusive basis, provided 3 consecutive nights are booked.
- No full camp reservation rates apply for peak season: 20 Dec – 05 January
- Accommodation in luxury suites, all meals, teas and coffee refreshments.
- Two safari activities per day, including game drives in open vehicles with a Makweti guide (maximum 6 guests on a vehicle).
- Return scheduled transfers (13:00) from Welgevonden Game Reserve Main Gate.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), and items of a personal nature.
- Conservation levy charged per bed night @ R250 (from 1 March 2023), collected on departure from all guests (subject to change).
- Cost of a private guide & vehicle per day: R 6500.00 (Subject to availability)
- Transfers outside of the scheduled transfer of 13:00 – R 440.00 each way for the vehicle
- Gratuities are not included.
Making a reservation
- Reservation requests must be received in writing.
- Full and final payment is due at least 4 weeks prior to arrival.
In case of a cancellation
All cancellations are subject to our standard terms of business
Cancellation of any booking must be received in writing.
The following cancellation penalties apply:
- From reservation date to 30 days prior to travel date: 25% of the total cost is forfeited
- 29 – 15 days prior to travel date : 50% of the total cost is forfeited
- 14 – 0 days prior to travel date : 100% of the total cost is forfeited
- The onus is on all guests to ensure that they have adequate travel insurance to cover themselves in the event of a cancellation
Transfers to and from the reserve, can be arranged by our central office. Please refer to our Johannesburg office for rates, or referral to a transfer company.
Rates are valid at the time of booking, but until such time as full and final payment has been received the price is subject to change without notice. In the unlikely event of there being an unscheduled extension of a booking caused by bad weather, strikes or any other matter beyond our control, it is understood that expenses incurred will be for the passengers account.